EASY KETO YOGURT RECIPE + BEST STORE BOUGHT OPTIONS – KETOCONNECT
|2 cans coconut cream|
|1 packet yogurt starter (mellow taste)|
|1 capsule (100 billion cultures) probiotics (tangy taste)|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|7 drops Liquid Stevia|
- Allow your coconut cream to sit in the fridge for 24 hours prior to using. This will harden the cream so that you can easily separate it from the water. Scoop out all of the coconut cream fat (2/3 of the can) and add it to a clean, sealable mason jar or any jar on hand.
- Heat the yogurt in the microwave (105 degrees) and use a heat thermometer to check the temperature of the coconut cream.
- Add probiotic pill (open capsule and pour contents into the cream) or yogurt starter and add it to the cream and stir/shake it.
- Cover the top with some cheese cloth and place a rubber band around the cheese cloth to keep it in place.
- Place the yogurt in a dry place (microwave, oven, corner of the counter top) and let it ferment from 24-48 hours. Once the 24-48 hours have passed seal the container and place it in the fridge – this will stop the fermentation process.
- Note: Consume within one week! Enjoy!
- Note: When making the second batch you can use 2-3 tbsp from the first low carb yogurt made to start a new batch. No pill or starter is needed!
Calories 275 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 6 g, ProteinContent 3 g, FatContent 29 g, FiberContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 26 g, SodiumContent 3 mg, SugarContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
AVOCADO-BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Categories: Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
|1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt|
|1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice (from 3 oranges)|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 1/2 to 3 cups ice|
- In a blender, combine avocado, banana, yogurt, orange juice, honey, and ice. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Calories 224 g, FatContent 7 g, FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g
QUE FAIRE AVEC LE SKYR ? TOUTES NOS IDÉES RECETTES POUR CUISINER …
Provided by: Chef Simon
Total time: 030 minutes
Yield: 0 personnes