AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Soup Loving Nicole
Categories: French Fries
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 potato wedges
|2 medium russet potatoes|
|1 ½ tablespoons olive oil|
|½ teaspoon ground paprika|
|½ teaspoon parsley flakes|
|½ teaspoon chili powder|
|½ teaspoon sea salt|
|⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half in half lengthwise, and then cut each quarter in half lengthwise. You will have 16 wedges.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
- Place 1/2 of the potato wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Repeat to cook the remaining wedges.
Calories 128.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19 g, FatContent 5.3 g, FiberContent 2.6 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.7 g, SodiumContent 230.2 mg, SugarContent 0.9 g