FRIED OREOS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 54 cookies
|1 bag Oreo cookies|
|2 cups pancake mix|
|1 1/2 cups milk|
|4 teaspoons oil|
|plus oil (for frying)|
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer.
- You will need to watch these as the cookies tend to float- so be sure to turn them.
- Also be careful that they don’t burn- you just want them golden brown.
- Remove the cookies and drain well.
- The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!
Calories 73, FatContent 2.9, SaturatedFatContent 0.9, CholesterolContent 8.8, SodiumContent 112.7, CarbohydrateContent 10.5, FiberContent 0.4, SugarContent 3.9, ProteinContent 1.5