MONKEYING AROUND THE KITCHEN
|3 cans 10-count biscuits|
|1 cup granulated sugar|
|1 cup light brown sugar|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
|1 stick margarine|
- Cut biscuits into quarters and place them in Thatsa® Jr. Bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, ½ cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over biscuits, seal bowl and shake together to coat biscuits.
- Place Cone in 3-qt./3 L Casserole and add biscuits around it.
- Melt margarine and the remaining brown sugar, then pour it over the biscuits.
- Cover and microwave on high (about) 12 minutes. Let stand at least five minutes before inverting onto cover and serving.