RECETTE FARINE SARRASIN RECETTES RECIPE
I posted it here so I would’nt loose it. After they are cooked, we spread butter on, roll them up and eat them that way. Some people like to finish a meal with one of these ploye drizzled with molasses as a dessert. marmiton confiture recettes.
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 20 ployes
|2 cups buckwheat flour (farine de sarrasin in French)|
|1 cup white flour|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 cups cold water|
|1 cup boiling water|
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add 2 cups cold water to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup boiling water and mix vigorously.
- If batter looks too thick, add a little bit of cold water.
- Pour batter as you would a pancake in cast iron skillet (the best) or I have used a breakfast plate to cook mine (you can make more than one at a time) and they came out very good. Let the ploye cook, you will see little holes come up everywhere, the more holes, the better your ploye is.
- When you see that the mixture is not liquid anymore, your ploye is ready. Only cook on one side, a ploye is NOT to be turned to cook.
- To really have good Ployes you have to mix your batter between each ploye.
Calories 63.3, CarbohydrateContent 13.4, CholesterolContent 0, FatContent 0.4, FiberContent 1.4, ProteinContent 2.2, SaturatedFatContent 0.1, SodiumContent 172.9, SugarContent 0.3