LIMONCELLO SANGRIA – TURNIP THE OVEN
Provided by: Turnip the Oven
|1/2 cup granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup water|
|1 cup limoncello|
|2 bottles white wine (750 ml, such as pinot grigio)|
|2-3 cups chopped or sliced fruit|
|2 cups club soda|
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher and stir in the limoncello, wine, and fruit. Chill in the refrigerator. Add the club soda just before serving.
PAN-FRIED WHITE ASPARAGUS WITH WILD GARLIC EASY FRENCH RECIPE
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Side dish
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 bunch white asparagus|
|1 small bunch wild garlic|
|1 knob butter|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- Start by peeling asparagus (see tips in the article) and rinse wild garlic.
- Heat butter and oil in a large pan (large enough to lay whole asparagus inside).
- When fat is hot, place asparagus in the pan, roast for about 3 minutes on one side over medium heat, then flip asparagus and add the wild garlic leaves.
- Roast for a few more minutes, add ¼ to ½ glass of water and cover. Asparagus will continue to gently cook, flavors of wild garlic will develop.
- Cook for a few more minutes until asparagus become tender. The cooking time depends on thickness of asparagus.