SPICY MANGO CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Hector Gomez
Yield: 2 servings
|½ cup flour|
|½ teaspoon chili powder|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon pepper|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 lb chicken wing|
|3 habanero peppers, optional, seeded or unseeded|
|2 cloves garlic|
|½ teaspoon paprika|
|¼ cup apple cider vinegar|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|¼ cup honey|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel.
- Batter them in the flour mixture and place chicken wings on a wired baking sheet.
- Bake at 425ºF (220ºC) for 45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
- In a food processor or blender, mix together the mango, habanero peppers, garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice. Blend until fully combined. The mixture should be a bright orange vibrant color.
- In a saucepan, combine honey with your mango habanero mixture at medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until your sauce reaches a prefered consistency.
- Fully coat your cooked wings in the sauce then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450ºF (230ºC) for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has slightly caramelized.
Calories 856 calories, CarbohydrateContent 100 grams, FatContent 35 grams, FiberContent 5 grams, ProteinContent 40 grams, SugarContent 67 grams