BEST CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER …
Provided by: THEPIONEERWOMAN.COM
Categories: appetizers,main dish,meat
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4-6 servings
|1 16-ounce package dinner rolls|
|1 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|1/2 yellow onion, peeled and chopped|
|1 1/4 lb. ground sirloin (90/10)|
|1 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp. ground black pepper|
|1/4 c. mayonnaise|
|2 tbsp. ketchup|
|1 tbsp. mustard|
|1 8-ounce bag shredded cheddar-jack cheese|
|1/2 c. dill pickle slices|
|2 tbsp. olive oil|
|1 tbsp. everything bagel seasoning|
- Preheat the broiler. Remove the rolls from the packaging in one piece. With a serrated knife cut crosswise through the all of the rolls at once, to divide the top half from the bottom (keeping the sides of the rolls intact). Place both halves cut-side up on a sheet tray and broil for 2 minutes until lightly toasted. (If using slider rolls, separate the tops from the bottoms and place cut side up on the sheet tray, sides touching; broil as instructed). Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until just slightly softened. Add the ground sirloin and cook, breaking up into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper, and stir well to combine. Cook until the beef is no longer pink and the liquid from the pan has almost fully evaporated, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.
- Spread the cut sides of the rolls with the mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with half of the cheese in an even layer. Layer the meat mixture over the cheese, then top with the remaining cheese and the pickles. Cover with the top half of the rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls all over with olive oil and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melty and the tops of the rolls are golden and toasted. Pull sliders apart and serve warm.
CHICKEN AND SLIDERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Sharon Howard
Categories: Whole Chicken
Total time: 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|3 pounds whole chicken|
|2 onions, quartered|
|3 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|2 bay leaves|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|4 cups all-purpose flour|
- Wash chicken and place in large pot. Cover with water and add chopped vegetables, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 2 hours or until meat comes away easily from the bone. Remove chicken from broth and strain liquid. Reserve the broth and discard all vegetables.
- When chicken is cool remove meat from the bones and all skin, keeping the chicken meat in reasonably large pieces.
- To make the noodles(sliders): Beat the egg with some of the cooled broth, measure out the flour, work the egg mixture into the flour adding broth as required until the dough forms a ball. Knead the ball for a few minutes. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Cut the dough into strips about 1 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches long. Don’t worry if they are irregular in shape. Leave any excess flour on the noodles.
- Bring the reserved broth to a rapid boil, add the noodles and let them boil for about 5 minutes. Reduce heat, add cut up chicken and simmer until the broth is very thick like gravy (add a little flour to thicken if required). Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories 613.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 67.8 g, CholesterolContent 130.6 mg, FatContent 17.8 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 41.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.9 g, SodiumContent 238.8 mg, SugarContent 2.4 g