ITALIAN SAUTEED EGGPLANT | READY SET EAT
Provided by: ReadySetEat
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
|3 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 large eggplant, peeled if desired, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 large = 6 cups)|
|1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant; cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes, salt and pepper to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
@id https//www.readyseteat.com/complete-nutrition-info, Calories 128 calories
3 RECIPES THAT INCLUDE BABY EGGPLANT
Provided by: Pauline Loughlin
|6 baby eggplants|
|½ tsp chili flakes|
|1 tsp ground coriander|
|1 tsp ground cumin|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|Sea salt flakes|
|Olive oil for serving|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- As the oven is heating, you can oil a baking tray with your olive oil. Sprinkle chili flakes, cumin, and coriander onto the oil.
- Slice eggplants in half and place them on the oil, with the cut side facing down. Move them around in the seasoning and oil a bit so they can pick up some flavor.
- When the oven has heated, flip over the eggplants so that the cut side is facing up. Place the baking tray of eggplants into the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- When the eggplants come out of the oven, garnish them with some salt, parsley, and olive oil and then serve.