SALT AND VINEGAR CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: DINNERSREADY
Categories: Chicken Thighs
Total time: 2 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|2 cups cider vinegar|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|3 teaspoons salt|
|1 teaspoon poultry seasoning|
|8 boneless chicken thighs, with skin|
- Mix cider vinegar, vegetable oil, egg, salt, and poultry seasoning in a large bowl. Place chicken thighs in the bowl; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken thighs in a baking dish. Cover with about 1/4 of the marinade mixture.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Drain off marinade so that chicken skin will become crisp (a baster works well for extracting marinade). Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Calories 418.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.7 g, CholesterolContent 81.8 mg, FatContent 37.6 g, ProteinContent 16.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.2 g, SodiumContent 936.7 mg, SugarContent 0.3 g