ROTISSERIE CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Nicole Baloh Korte
Categories: Whole Chicken
Total time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 10 minutes
|1 (3 pound) whole chicken|
|1 pinch salt|
|¼ cup butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|1 tablespoon ground paprika|
|¼ tablespoon ground black pepper|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken cavity with a pinch of salt. Tie legs together with kitchen string; then tie wings to the bird. Secure chicken on a rotisserie attachment.
- Place rotisserie over the preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, quickly mix together butter, 1 tablespoon of salt, paprika, and pepper. Turn the grill down to medium and baste chicken with butter mixture.
- Close the lid and cook over medium heat, basting occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (83 degrees C), 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from the rotisserie and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
Calories 356.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.8 g, CholesterolContent 117.4 mg, FatContent 24.9 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 30.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.7 g, SodiumContent 1310.9 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g