ROSEMARY BREADSTICK TWISTS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Categories: Bread,Rosemary,Breadstick,Bread,Side Dish,Herb,Side Dish
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 breadsticks
|1/3 cup Land O Lakes® Butter|
|2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon sugar|
|3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed|
|1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in 13×9-inch baking pan in oven.
- Combine flour, cheese, sugar and baking powder in bowl. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 1 minute or until smooth. Roll dough into 12×6-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 (1-inch) strips.
- Stir rosemary and garlic into melted butter in pan. Twist each strip of dough 6 times. Dip into herbed butter mixture; place in same pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Calories 150 calories, FatContent 6 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 15 milligrams, SodiumContent 170 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 20 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 4 grams
ROSEMARY-GARLIC BREADSTICKS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 breadsticks
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast|
|1 1/4 cups water, warm|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|3 1/4 cups white bread flour|
|1 tablespoon garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped|
|2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated|
- Dissolve sugar in warm water in large bowl; sprinkle in yeast; let stand 10 minutes, then stir well.
- Stir in oil, salt, and 3 cups flour; beat with wooden spoon or electric mixer until smooth and elastic; if necessary, add more flour to make a soft dough which leaves sides of bowl; turn out onto floured board; gather up into a ball.
- Knead dough, adding more flour as necessary until smooth and no longer sticky (8-10 minutes); place in lightly greased bowl; turn dough to grease top; cover with greased waxed paper and tea towel; let rise in warm place until doubled (approximately 45-60 minutes); punch down dough and turn out onto lightly floured board; let rest for 10 minutes; roll out dough to 16" x 8" rectangle; combine topping ingredients; spread mixture evenly over surface; cut dough into 16, 1-inch strips; pick up each strip by ends and twist in opposing directions; place on greased baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 425F and set rack in middle of oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden.
Calories 113.1, FatContent 2.1, SaturatedFatContent 0.4, CholesterolContent 0.6, SodiumContent 228.8, CarbohydrateContent 20, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 0.3, ProteinContent 3
ROASTED POTATO STICKS WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE FROM RACHAEL RAY …
Provided by: Rachael Ray
|4 Russet potatoes|
|Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) non-aerosol cooking spray|
|Salt and pepper|
|½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)|
|½-1 teaspoon granulated or ground garlic|
|½-1 teaspoon granulated or ground onion|
|2 tablespoons fresh rosemary|
|White wine or balsamic vinegar|
|for serving (optional)|
- Heat oven to 450˚F
- Cut ends off potatoes and peel, cut into planks, and then cut planks into chunky sticks, ¼- to – ½- inch- thick
- Arrange on parchment- lined baking sheet and spray with EVOO evenly to coat
- Season with salt, pepper or red pepper, garlic, onion and rosemary, toss
- Cut the lemon in half and place on the baking sheet along with the potatoes
- Roast until the potatoes are crispy, tossing once with tongs halfway through, about 45 minutes
- Douse with the juice from the roasted lemon or a little white wine or white balsamic vinegar at table, optional
ROSEMARY CAPRESE SKEWERS
Provided by: THEPIONEERWOMAN.COM
Categories: appetizers,main dish
Total time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|1 c. Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 jar (15 Ounces) Plum Preserves|
|2 tbsp. Brown Sugar|
|1/2 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes|
|Salt And Pepper, to taste|
- In a blender, puree the balsamic vinegar, plum preserves, and brown sugar until smooth. Pour into small to medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Turn the heat to simmer and cook until the the mixture has reduced by half. It should be fairly thick and will thicken further as it cools. When it is cool, put it into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (or longer if needed).Marinate mozzarella in the olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.Trim the leaves off the bottoms of the rosemary branches. Skewer on one to two mozzarella balls, then a tomato. Place onto a platter, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Squeeze on the plum reduction before serving.