TARTE AU SUCRE | RICARDO
|250 ml (1 tasse) de cassonade|
|60 ml (¼ tasse) de farine tout usage non blanchie|
|30 ml (2 c. à soupe) de fécule de maïs|
|Une pincée de sel|
|375 ml (1 ½ tasse) de crème 35 %|
|125 ml (½ tasse) de sirop d’érable|
|2 abaisses de pâte brisée (voir recette)|
|Lait pour badigeonner|
- Tarte au sucre
Calories 635 calories
TARTE AU SUCRE FRANCAISE (FRENCH CANADIAN SUGAR PIE) RECIPE …
I have been looking for a recipe that turns out like hers for a long time now. I have tried a few, all delicious, but not quite the same. A few weeks ago, my Mom was looking through a box of stuff left behind after my grandma passed away a while back and , there it was……. Her recipe for tarte au sucre. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. You might want to have a glass of milk with you when you do eat it, it is extremely sweet!
Total time: 1 hours
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 pie, 8 serving(s)
|9 inches deep dish uncooked pie shells|
|2 cups brown sugar, packed|
|3 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1 (370 ml) can Carnation Evaporated Milk|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
|1/4 cup butter, cold and diced into pea size pieces|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, mix brown sugar and flour.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add to flour mixture mixing well.
- Place cookie sheet under pie crust.
- Fill pie crust with mixture.
- Drop cold butter cubes throughout mixture.
- Cook for 45 to 50 minutes, until outside edges are firm and center is slightly jelly like.
- Refrigerate completly.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Calories 468.3, FatContent 18.1, SaturatedFatContent 8.1, CholesterolContent 75.8, SodiumContent 252.3, CarbohydrateContent 71.4, FiberContent 0.9, SugarContent 53.5, ProteinContent 6.7