ST-GERMAIN SPRITZ RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
|4 ounces dry Prosecco or other sparkling white wine|
|1½ ounces St.-Germain (elderflower liqueur)|
|Fresh lavender (for serving)|
- Pour Prosecco into an ice-filled large wine or rocks glass. Add St-Germain and top off with club soda. Gently stir together; garnish with lavender.
ST-GERMAIN SPRITZ COCKTAIL | SPRITZ RECIPE | ST-GERMAIN US
Savor the moment with our most iconic cocktail, the St‑Germain Spritz—Light and floral; this simple recipe promises to add a dash of freshness to any occasion. Easy to make and create your own twist with your favourite seasonal ingredients at home, as a single-serve or in a carafe to share.
Provided by: Bacardi
|1 1/2 oz ST‑GERMAIN|
|2 oz MARTINI Prosecco|
|2 oz Soda water|
|Edible flowers (optional)|
- Pour St‑Germain over ice into your glass.
- Top with prosecco and soda water.
- Give the drink a good stir.
- Gently twist a lemon peel on top of your drink and add edible flowers (optional).