RED RISOTTO WITH SHRIMPS – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 1 hours
|360 g risotto rice|
|10 cl white wine|
|10 cl tomato puree|
|75 g grated parmesan cheese|
|1 liter chicken broth|
|Red mild pepper|
- Cook gently half of the minced onion with one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add the carrot cut into pieces and the tomato.
- Add the shrimp heads. After 2-3 minutes, pour 30 cl of water.
- Leave in the pan at low heat.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, pour through a strainer and set the broth aside.
- Meanwhile, cook gently the other half of the minced onion with one tablespoon of oil in a pan. After 2-3 minutes, set aside the onion.
- Add one more tablespoon of oil and the rice. Cook until the rice gets translucent (use regularly a spatula to mix your rice, it shouldn’t get brown). This step will take a few minutes.
- Add the white wine to the rice. When there’s no wine left, add the onion.
- Then, pour two ladles of broth and cook until it is fully absorbed by the rice.
- Add the shrimp broth and the tomato puree. Wait it is fully absorbed by the rice.
- When it’s done, add more chicken broth until your rice is cooked.
- To finish with, add the parmesan cheese.
- Add salt, pepper, red mild pepper, Espelette pepper and paprika.
- Warm up gently your shrimps in a pan with one tablspoon of oil.
- When your shrimps are warm, serve and enjoy !
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent