PERFECT KIR ROYALE RECIPE
Provided by: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 drinks
|3 to 4 tablespoons Crème de Cassis, Crème de Framboise or Chambord|
|1 (750 ml) bottle dry sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled|
|1/4 cup fresh raspberries, optional|
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons Crème de Cassis to each flute. Drop in 3 to 4 raspberries. Fill each flute with sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
Calories 196, ProteinContent 0 g, CarbohydrateContent 11 g, FiberContent 0 g, SugarContent 7 g, FatContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
MONT BLANC TART RECIPE | FOODACIOUSLY
Provided by: Foodaciously
Total time: 100 minutes
|180 g of Peeled Chestnuts|
|150 mL of Milk (regular or plant-based)|
|40 g of Icing Sugar|
|0.5 tsp of Cocoa|
|1 tsp of Vanilla Extract|
|100 g of Plain Flour|
|0.5 tsp of Baking Powder|
|30 g of Caster Sugar|
|40 mL of Vegetable Oil|
|35 mL of Water|
|240 mL of Double Cream (regular or plant-based)|
|1.5 tbsp of Icing Sugar|
|2 Meringue Nests|
- If you’re using unpeeled raw chestnuts, score the skin deeply with a knife and boil the chestnuts for 15 minutes. Then, peel off their outer skin and inner brown peel.
- Boil peeled chestnuts in milk for 20 minutes or until you have a chunky chestnut mash.
- Whizz the chestnuts with cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and icing sugar until smooth. Cover with film and let chill in the fridge.
- For the tart bases, mix flour, baking powder, caster sugar, oil, water, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Then, knead all into a smooth and pliable dough.
- Portion the dough into as many balls as the number of servings, roll them into 3mm-thick discs and ease them into greased tart tins. Line the dough bases with baking paper and fill the tarts with baking beads.
- Bake the tart bases at 180°C (355°F) for 20-25 minutes and then let them cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Whip the double cream into soft peaks, tip in the icing sugar, and keep whipping until the cream is firm and forms stiff peaks.
- Fold one-third of the whipped cream into the refrigerated chestnut paste. Incorporate crumbled meringues into the remaining two-thirds of whipped cream.
- Divide the cream-meringue mix among the tart bases and shape it into a dome. Fit piping bag with a small round nozzle, fill it with the chestnut cream and pipe it in over the filling to form the characteristic bird-nest shape.
Calories 656 calories, CarbohydrateContent 64 calories, FatContent 40 grams, FiberContent 4 grams, ProteinContent 7 grams, SaturatedFatContent 20 grams, SugarContent 35 grams, UnsaturatedFatContent 20 grams
PEACH MELBA EASY RECIPE – MY PARISIAN KITCHEN
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Fruit dessert
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|6 peaches (ripe and tender)|
|1 bean vanilla|
|300 gr sugar|
|1,5 liter water|
|300 gr raspberries (fresh or frozen)|
|vanilla ice cream|
- Poach peaches
- Prepare raspberry sauce