PIZZA ON THE GRILL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Allrecipes Member
Total time: 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 pizzas
|1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)|
|1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast|
|1 pinch white sugar|
|3 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil|
|½ cup olive oil|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|¼ cup tomato sauce|
|1 cup chopped tomatoes|
|¼ cup sliced black olives|
|¼ cup roasted red peppers|
|2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil|
- Pour warm water into a large bowl; dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix in flour, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth, about 8 minutes. Place dough in a well-oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Set aside to rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Punch down; knead in garlic and basil. Set aside to rise for 1 more hour, or until doubled again.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Combine 1/2 cup olive oil with minced garlic in a microwave-safe cup or bowl. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave; set aside.
- Punch down dough and divide in half. Form each half into an oblong shape 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush grill grate with garlic-flavored olive oil. Carefully place one piece of dough on the hot grill. Dough will begin to puff almost immediately. When the bottom crust has lightly browned, turn dough over using two spatulas. Working quickly, brush oil over crust, and then brush with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce. Arrange 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, 1/8 cup sliced black olives, and 1/8 cup roasted red peppers over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons basil. Close the lid, and cook until cheese melts. Remove from grill and set aside to cool for a few minutes. Repeat with second piece of dough.
Calories 212.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.5 g, CholesterolContent 11.1 mg, FatContent 11.3 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 6.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 399.2 mg, SugarContent 0.7 g
GRILLED BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE – LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Provided by: LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Total time: 28 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 pkg (283 g) Pillsbury* Italian Pizza Crust|
|1/4 cup (50 mL) barbecue sauce|
|3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped cooked chicken|
|1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped red onion|
|1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|6 grape tomatoes, thinly sliced|
- Heat coals or gas grill on medium high for indirect heat. If using charcoal grill, arrange coals around edge of firebox.
- Spray a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough; place in pizza pan; starting at center, press dough out, forming a 1/2-inch (1 cm) rim. Grill pizza base over center of charcoal grill or over unheated side of gas grill. Cover and grill 10-12 minutes or until crust is firm. Rotate pizza occasionally.
- Remove pizza from grill. Spread with barbecue sauce. Top with chicken, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
- Return to grill; grill over unheated side of grill 8-12 minutes. Rotate pizza occasionally. For a crisp, brown crust, place pizza pan over direct heat for 30 seconds or longer. Gently lift corner of pizza from pan to test for crisping and browning.
- Cut into wedges.
Calories 325 , CarbohydrateContent 28 g, CholesterolContent 60 mg, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 22 g, SaturatedFatContent 7 g, ServingSize 4, SodiumContent 590 mg, SugarContent 5 g
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kimi Rae
Categories: Chicken Pizza
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
|1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust|
|1 cup spicy barbeque sauce|
|2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed|
|1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers|
|1 cup chopped red onion|
|½ cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread barbeque sauce on crust. Top with chicken, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cilantro. Cover with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Calories 385 calories, CarbohydrateContent 37.8 g, CholesterolContent 58.3 mg, FatContent 16.1 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 22.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.2 g, SodiumContent 1666 mg, SugarContent 8.7 g