HOW TO ENJOY JAPANESE WHISKY | WHISKY HIGHBALL | SUNTORY® WHISKY
|Grapefruit or Lemon citrus|
- In a highball glass, add ice and let it chill
- Pour chilled Suntory® Whisky in to taste
- Stir gently
- Add chilled soda (3- 4 parts soda to 1 part whisky)
- Give a single stir from bottom to top with a bar spoon.
- Add a twist of grapefruit or lemon citrus to garnish. Enjoy!
- The highball is a refreshing whisky drink, and the secret is not to overstir it so it doesn’t lose its fizz. Also recommended is highball without ice, which lets you savor the whisky’s flavor and sweetness more. Be sure to properly chill the glass, whisky, and soda first. For extra fragrance add lemon peel, which makes the flavor even more refreshing.
WHISKEY SOUR RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
Provided by: Chris Morocco
Yield: Makes 1 Servings
|2 ounces bourbon|
|¾ ounce fresh lemon juice|
|¾ ounce simple syrup|
|½ orange wheel (for serving)|
|Maraschino cherry (for serving)|
- Combine bourbon, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain cocktail through a Hawthorne strainer or a slotted spoon into an old-fashioned or rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with orange wheel and cherry.
WHISKEY SOUR: EASY COCKTAIL RECIPE THE BEST VARIATIONS
Provided by: Georg Badden
Total time: 2 minutes
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
|4cl fresh lemonjuice|
|2cl Sugar syrup (simple syrup)|
|one egg white (optional)|
|5 ice cubes|
- The first step is called Dry Shake. Put all ingredients without ice into a cocktail shaker and shake for 12 seconds.
- Then follows the Wet Shake. Add the ice cubes to the other ingredients in the shaker and shake again for 12 seconds.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a suitable glass
- Optional: Garnish the cocktail with a slice of orange and a cocktail cherry.
Calories 277 calories
WHISKEY MARINADE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Wittcheypooh
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
|¼ cup whiskey|
|¼ cup soy sauce|
|¼ cup Dijon mustard|
|¼ cup finely chopped green onion|
|¼ cup packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 dash Worcestershire sauce|
|ground black pepper to taste|
- Stir together the whiskey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, green onion, brown sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Calories 91.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 14.8 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 0.9 g, SodiumContent 1491.3 mg, SugarContent 11 g
SCOTT HIBB’S AMAZING WHISKY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE …
Provided by: Scott David Hibbard
Categories: Pork Baby Back Ribs
Total time: 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 (2 pound) slabs baby back pork ribs|
|coarsely ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon ground red chile pepper|
|2 ¼ tablespoons vegetable oil|
|½ cup minced onion|
|1 ½ cups water|
|½ cup tomato paste|
|½ cup white vinegar|
|½ cup brown sugar|
|2 ½ tablespoons honey|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper|
|1 ¼ teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring|
|2 teaspoons whiskey|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|¼ teaspoon paprika|
|½ teaspoon onion powder|
|1 tablespoon dark molasses|
|½ tablespoon ground red chile pepper|
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F (150 degrees C).
- Cut each full rack of ribs in half, so that you have 4 half racks. Sprinkle salt and pepper (more pepper than salt), and 1 tablespoon chile pepper over meat. Wrap each half rack in aluminum foil. Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir the onions in oil for 5 minutes. Stir in water, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, liquid smoke, whiskey, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, dark molasses, and 1/2 tablespoon ground chile pepper. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer for 1 1/4 hours, uncovered, or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat, and set sauce aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Remove the racks from the foil, and place on the grill. Grill the ribs for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Brush sauce on the ribs while they’re grilling, just before you serve them (adding it too early will burn it).
Calories 1028.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 52.8 g, CholesterolContent 234.2 mg, FatContent 68 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 50.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 23.3 g, SodiumContent 1719.5 mg, SugarContent 46.4 g