PATE BRISEE (PIE DOUGH) RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Categories: Pie & Tarts Recipes
Yield: Makes 1 double-crust or 2 single-crust 9- to 10-inch pies
|2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces|
|1/4 to 1/2 cup ice water|
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter, and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through feed tube. Pulse until dough holds together without being wet or sticky; be careful not to process more than 30 seconds. To test, squeeze a small amount together: If it is crumbly, add more ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Divide dough into two equal balls. Flatten each ball into a disc and wrap in plastic. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill at least 1 hour. Dough may be stored, frozen, up to 1 month.
PRÃ©SURE NATURELLE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Shirley Sadler
Total time: 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen
|1 cup unsalted butter|
|1 cup crunchy peanut butter|
|1 cup white sugar|
|1 cup packed brown sugar|
|2 large eggs eggs|
|2 ½ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 ½ teaspoons baking soda|
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
Calories 251.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 29.7 g, CholesterolContent 35.8 mg, FatContent 13.6 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 4.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.9 g, SodiumContent 209.4 mg, SugarContent 18.2 g