COPYCAT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE KOOKABURRA WINGS RECIPE
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 30 minutes0S
Prep time: 15 minutes0S
Cook time: 15 minutes0S
Calories 1160 calories
OUTBACK KOOKABURRA WINGS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 20 wings
|1/4 cup butter|
|1/3 cup louisiana hot sauce|
|1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning|
|1 1/2 teaspoons Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)|
|oil (for frying)|
|20 chicken wings|
- Heat butter, sauce and seasonings over medium heat until all flavors are blended.
- Deep fry wings until done.
- Toss wings and sauce together while wings are still hot.
Calories 129.7, FatContent 10.1, SaturatedFatContent 3.6, CholesterolContent 43.8, SodiumContent 160.7, CarbohydrateContent 0.1, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 0.1, ProteinContent 9
KOOKABURRA CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
Provided by: Grace
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
|10 small chicken wings|
|48 ounces shortening|
|2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon Macaroni (cheddar cheese topping)|
|1 ¼ teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|¾ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|½ teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|¼ teaspoon paprika|
|¼ teaspoon onion powder|
|¼ teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon ground cumin|
|Dash ground clove|
|2 tablespoons Crystal Louisiana hot sauce|
|1 teaspoon water|
- Preheat the shortening (you may also use canola or vegetable oil) to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the spiced breading for the wings by combining the coating ingredients.
- Mix; flour, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, cheddar cheese toppings, salt, and spices.
- Stir well until everything is mixed correctly.
- Dip each wing, one at a time, into your breading mix.
- Make sure that the coating is light enough.
- Place the breaded wings on a plate and put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Make sure the wings are uncovered.
- Once the shortening or oil is hot, start placing one wing at a time.
- Make sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Fry for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the wings are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, start mixing the hot sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Once the wings are done, drain them on a paper towel or a cooling rack.
- Drop these wings into a large bowl and pour the sauce over the wings.
- Cover the container and shake it to coat the wings evenly.
- Place the ready Kookaburra wings on a serving plate with bleu cheese and celery sticks on the side.
Calories 2657 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 8 g, ProteinContent 19 g, FatContent 288 g, SaturatedFatContent 72 g, TransFatContent 36 g, CholesterolContent 74 mg, SodiumContent 826 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 198 g, ServingSize 1 serving