MARITIME DONAIR SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
|⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk|
|¼ cup white vinegar|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
- Whisk condensed milk, vinegar, and garlic powder together in a bowl until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
Calories 110.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18.7 g, CholesterolContent 11.6 mg, FatContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 43.2 mg, SugarContent 18.6 g
APPLE COBBLER RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Provided by: Land O’Lakes
Categories: Cobbler,Apple,Sweet,Baking,Creating New Traditions,Fruit,Dessert
Total time: 0 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|7 to 8 large (9 cups) tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, sliced 1/4 inch|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|2 large Land O Lakes® Eggs|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|2/3 cup Land O Lakes® Butter melted|
|Ice cream, if desired|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place sliced apples into ungreased 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in bowl; sprinkle over apples.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt in bowl; mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples. Pour melted butter over topping. Bake 45-55 minutes or until lightly browned and apples are tender.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Calories 320 calories, FatContent 11 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 60 milligrams, SodiumContent 320 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 54 grams, FiberContent 4 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 4 grams