MICROWAVE TORTILLA CHIPS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 7 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|4 corn tortillas|
|pie plate (or other microwave-safe plate)|
- Leave tortillas whole, cut in half or quarter.
- Place in a single layer on a microwave safe dish; microwave for 1 minute.
- Turn tortillas over (will be moist on the underside) and microwave 1 minute more (they should be brown and crispy).
- If not, turn over and microwave in 30 second; repeat as needed until done.
- Let them sit for a minute and they become more crispy.
Calories 52.3, FatContent 0.7, SaturatedFatContent 0.1, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 10.8, CarbohydrateContent 10.7, FiberContent 1.5, SugarContent 0.2, ProteinContent 1.4
MICROWAVE NACHOS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 cup tortilla chips|
|1/4 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)|
|1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz)|
|Nacho toppings (shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and/or salsa)|
- On microwavable heavy paper plate or regular plate, arrange tortilla chips in single layer. Top evenly with ground beef and cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds, rotating plate once, until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Top with desired nacho toppings.
Calories 380 , CarbohydrateContent 26 g, CholesterolContent 50 mg, FatContent 3 1/2 , FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 15 g, SaturatedFatContent 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 750 mg, SugarContent 4 g, TransFatContent 1 g