MCDONALDS CARAMEL FRAPPE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|1/2 cup coffee (strong)|
|Folgers caramel groove cafe latte mix|
|1/2 cup skim milk or 1/2 cup milk, whichever you prefer. I personally don’t like Skim milk but I think it works best for this recipe|
|hershey’s caramel ice cream topping|
|4 cups ice|
- I USE 2 Tablespoons of GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL VANILLA CARAMEL LATTE from the makers of Maxwell House INSTEAD of Folgers Caramel Groove Cafe Latte Mix, but this site does not recognize it because it is new.
- Fill your blender almost to the top.
- Add skim milk to blender.
- Mix 2 TBSP Vanilla Caramel Latte with your coffee until dissolved than add to blender.
- Blend on Med To High Speed. My blender has a Frappe speed and that is what I use. Blend until you reach the consistency you prefer. You can always add more milk if this mixture is to thick. If you do not use enough Ice, it will be very watery and it will not be anything like McDonalds Frappe.
- Top with Whipped Cream and Caramel. I also stir in some Caramel before adding the Whipped Cream. But to each his own.
Calories 51.6, FatContent 0.3, SaturatedFatContent 0.2, CholesterolContent 2.5, SodiumContent 103.4, CarbohydrateContent 6.8, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 0, ProteinContent 5
MCDONALDS STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE IN THE BLENDER
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Total time: 3 minutes
Prep time: 3 minutes
|200 g Frozen Strawberries|
|200 g Bananas|
|200 ml Semi Skimmed Milk|
|2 Tsp Vanilla Essence|
|1 Tbsp Caster Sugar|
- Peel and chop and load the bananas into the blender.
- Load everything else into the blender too and blend until you have a refreshing strawberry bananas smoothie.
Calories 206 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 42 g, ProteinContent 5 g, FatContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 8 mg, SodiumContent 49 mg, FiberContent 5 g, SugarContent 29 g, ServingSize 1 serving