TORTILLAS DE MAIS RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Mark Bittman
Total time: 1 hours
Yield: 12 to 16 tortillas
|1 1/2 cups masa harina|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil, lard or butter|
|About 1 cup hot water, or more as needed|
|Flour for kneading|
- Combine the masa and salt in a bowl; stir in the oil. Slowly stream in the water while mixing with your hand or a wooden spoon until the dough comes together into a ball.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until it is smooth
and elastic — just a minute or two. Wrap in plastic, and let it rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes or up to a few hours.
- Break off pieces of the dough (you’re shooting for 12 to 16 tortillas total), and lightly flour them. Put them between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and press them in a tortilla press, or roll them out or press them with your hands to a diameter of 4 to 6 inches. Begin to cook the tortillas as you finish pressing or rolling them.
- Put a large skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Cook the tortillas, 1 or 2 at a time, until brown spots appear on the bottom, about a minute. Flip, and do the same on the other side. Wrap the cooked tortillas in a towel to keep them warm; serve immediately, or cool and store tightly wrapped in the fridge for a few days.
Calories 63, CarbohydrateContent 10 grams, FatContent 2 grams, FiberContent 1 gram, ProteinContent 1 gram, SaturatedFatContent 0 grams, SodiumContent 43 milligrams, SugarContent 0 grams, TransFatContent 0 grams, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 grams
BOUTEILLE VODKA RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Bacardi
|1 1/2 oz ST‑GERMAIN|
|2 oz MARTINI Prosecco|
|2 oz Soda water|
|Edible flowers (optional)|
- Pour St‑Germain over ice into your glass.
- Top with prosecco and soda water.
- Give the drink a good stir.
- Gently twist a lemon peel on top of your drink and add edible flowers (optional).
GRATIN DAUPHINOIS ORIGINAL RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings.
|3 tablespoons butter|
|3 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|1-1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|2 cups 2% milk|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|5 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes (about 6 medium)|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|Additional pepper, optional|
“text”: “Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted. Add potatoes and onion., Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake 1 hour. Uncover; bake 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. If desired, top with additional pepper.”
Calories 224 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, CholesterolContent 35mg cholesterol, FatContent 10g fat (7g saturated fat), FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 7g protein., SodiumContent 605mg sodium