SOUP AND CO RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Daiki Nakagawa
Yield: 20 dumplings
|20 dumpling wrappers|
|⅔ cup water|
|⅔ cup hot water|
|0.2 oz gelatin powder|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon chicken stock|
|5 oz ground pork|
|1 green onion, finely chopped|
|2 shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped|
|½ inch piece ginger, peeled and grated|
|1 clove garlic, grated|
|1 teaspoon sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon sake|
- For the soup, add the hot water, gelatin powder, soy sauce, and chicken stock to a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Pour into a shallow dish and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, until set.
- When set, fluff and break up the jellied soup with a fork.
- For the filling, combine the ground pork, green onion, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and sake in a medium bowl. Mix with your hands until combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of filling onto the middle of a dumpling wrapper. Add a spoonful of soup jelly on top.
- Fold up the edges of the dumpling and pinch everything in the center. Repeat with the remaining dumpling wrappers and filling.
- Put a plate in a medium pan pan, and lay a piece of parchment paper over it.
- Set the dumplings on the plate and pour 150 milliliters (⅔ cup) water under the plate. Cover and steam for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Calories 329 calories, CarbohydrateContent 63 grams, FatContent 2 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, ProteinContent 11 grams, SugarContent 0 grams
MAISON GREC RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: MATHIEUDAIGLE
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk|
|¼ cup white vinegar|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
“text”: “Whisk condensed milk, vinegar, and garlic powder together in a bowl until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.\n”
Calories 110.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18.7 g, CholesterolContent 11.6 mg, FatContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.9 g, SodiumContent 43.2 mg, SugarContent 18.6 g