PLAT COQUILLE SAINT JACQUES RECETTES RECIPE
|2 cups Dry white wine (Or 1 1/2 c vermouth)|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Bay leaf|
|4 Tbsp Shallots minced (Or green onions)|
|2 Pounds Washed bay scallops|
|1 Pound Mushrooms Sliced or minced|
|6 Tbsp Butter|
|8 Tbsp Flour|
|1 1/2 cups Milk|
|4 Egg yolks|
|1 cup Whipping cream|
|Salt and pepper|
|Drops Lemon Juice|
|3 Tbsp Butter|
|12 Tbsp Cheese grated Swiss or Gruyere|
“text”: “Cooking the scallops Simmer wine and flavorings for 5 minutes. Add scallops and mushrooms to the wine and add enough water to barely cover ingredients. Bring to simmer. Cover and simmer slowly for 5 minutes. Remove scallops and mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside. The sauce Rapidly boil down the cooking liquid until it is reduced to 2 cups. Melt the butter, blend in flour and cook slowly, stirring, until they foam and froth together for 2 minutes without coloring. Off heat, beat in the boiling cooking liquid, then the milk. Boil, stirring, for 1 minute. Sauce will be very thick. Blend the egg yolks and cream in a bowl, then beat the hot sauce into them by dribbles. Return the sauce to the pan and boil, stirring, for 1 minutes. Thin out with more cream if needed. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Final assembly Cut the scallops (if not bay) into crosswise pieces about 1/8 inch thick. Blend two-thirds of sauce with scallops and mushrooms. Butter the shells and spoon the scallops and mushrooms into them, and cover with the rest of the sauce.* Sprinkle with grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese, dot with butter. Arrange on a broiling pan. 15 minutes before serving, set the scallops 8-9 inches under a moderate broiler to heat through gradually, and to brown the top of the sauce. Serve as soon as possible. *can be set aside or refrigerated until ready to gratiné.”
Calories 346 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.2494848095111 g, CholesterolContent 205.308020869608 mg, FatContent 26.2082331190674 g, FiberContent 0.83783172548896 g, ProteinContent 6.65579133239569 g, SaturatedFatContent 15.4769888496532 g, SodiumContent 173.733920868563 mg, SugarContent 19.4116530840221 g, TransFatContent 1.87252092219343 g
RECETTES DIABETE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Eagle brand
Total time: 1 hours
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 9-inch pie
|1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree|
|1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|2 large eggs|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|½ teaspoon ground ginger|
|½ teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a knife inserted 1 inch from the crust comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Calories 379.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.5 g, CholesterolContent 64 mg, FatContent 14.3 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 5.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.8 g, SodiumContent 352.1 mg, SugarContent 17.7 g
SOUP AND CO RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Daiki Nakagawa
Yield: 20 dumplings
|20 dumpling wrappers|
|⅔ cup water|
|⅔ cup hot water|
|0.2 oz gelatin powder|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon chicken stock|
|5 oz ground pork|
|1 green onion, finely chopped|
|2 shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped|
|½ inch piece ginger, peeled and grated|
|1 clove garlic, grated|
|1 teaspoon sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon sake|
- For the soup, add the hot water, gelatin powder, soy sauce, and chicken stock to a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Pour into a shallow dish and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, until set.
- When set, fluff and break up the jellied soup with a fork.
- For the filling, combine the ground pork, green onion, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and sake in a medium bowl. Mix with your hands until combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of filling onto the middle of a dumpling wrapper. Add a spoonful of soup jelly on top.
- Fold up the edges of the dumpling and pinch everything in the center. Repeat with the remaining dumpling wrappers and filling.
- Put a plate in a medium pan pan, and lay a piece of parchment paper over it.
- Set the dumplings on the plate and pour 150 milliliters (⅔ cup) water under the plate. Cover and steam for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Calories 329 calories, CarbohydrateContent 63 grams, FatContent 2 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, ProteinContent 11 grams, SugarContent 0 grams