BLENDER ICE CREAM | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Leianne C @Leianne
Categories: Ice Cream & Ices
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1/4 cup(s) milk or half & half|
|2 cup(s) crushed ice|
|4 tablespoon(s) sugar|
|1 teaspoon(s) vanilla|
- Blend all ingredients including ice cubes together on highest level until thick and creamy.
- Put it in the freezer and wait about 30 minutes.
BLENDER BANANA NICE CREAM – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Total time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|Ice Cream Scoop|
|4 Large Bananas|
|1 Tbsp Maple Syrup|
- Peel and slice your bananas into medium slices and load them onto a sheet pan or other similar tray.
- Place them in the freezer where they can remain flat and undisturbed for at least 12 hours. Though what we do is freeze our bananas overnight. Then make the ice cream the following morning.
- The next day use a spatula or similar kitchen tool to remove the solid bananas from the sheet pan. Place the bananas into the blender a bit at a time, with your desired sugar until they are blended.
- Check to make sure it is nice and thick on a spoon, before eating or loading into freezer containers for later.
Calories 237 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 61 g, ProteinContent 3 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 3 mg, FiberContent 6 g, SugarContent 35 g, ServingSize 1 serving