CLASSIC BASKIN-ROBBINS VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 11 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
|1 cup whipping cream|
|1 cup minus 2 tablespoons sugar|
|2 tbsp peach preserves|
|2 split and scraped vanilla bean|
|Ice cream cones|
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir occasionally until the mixture reaches 170 degrees F.
- Allow the mixture to cool, remove the hull of the vanilla bean, pour the mixture into a lidded container and refrigerate overnight.
- Freeze the mixture according to ice cream freezer’s instructions.
- Once the ice cream expands by at least 1/2 of its original size and achieves soft serve consistency, spoon back into the container and freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- When done, scoop into an ice cream cone and serve.
Calories 119.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 5.00g, CholesterolContent 41.00mg, FatContent 11.00g, FiberContent 1.00g, ProteinContent 1.00g, SaturatedFatContent 7.00g, ServingSize 8.00 , SodiumContent 13.00mg, SugarContent 2.00g
HOMEMADE BASKIN ROBBINS DAIQUIRI ICE – A COPY CAT RECIPE
Provided by: Michaela Kenkel
Total time: 4 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 1 hours
Cook time: 5 minutes
|6 cups water|
|3 cup sugar|
|Juice of 3 limes , fresh squeezed, pulp is fine|
|3 tsp imitation rum extract|
|2-4 teaspoons citric acid powder (or Fruit-Fresh)|
|3 drops green food coloring|
- In a pan on the stove, heat sugar and water just until sugar melts.
Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 teaspoons citric acid. Stir until dissolved.
Let mixture cool for a few minutes and add rum extract, lime juice and food coloring.
Taste, and add more citric acid powder as needed, a 1/2 teaspoon at a time. The citric acid will be what gives this recipe it’s tartness. The amount you will need will vary based also on the tartness of your limes. Mine weren’t very tart at all, and I ended up using another 4 teaspoons to get it to where I was happy about the flavor.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Move and an ice cream maker. Churn in machine for about 55 minutes or until yours says it’s ready (mine shuts off on it’s own)..
Move to the freezer for a few hours before serving.
Makes about 8 cups
Calories 317 calories, CarbohydrateContent 82 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 0 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 0 grams fat, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 0 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 26 grams sodium, SugarContent 79 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 0 grams unsaturated fat
HOW TO MAKE COPYCAT BASKIN-ROBBINS ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes0S
Prep time: 1 hours 10 minutes0S
Cook time: 1 hours 10 minutes0S
Yield: Makes 1 large cake (16 to 20 servings)
|1 box white cake mix|
|11/4 cups water|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 egg whites|
|1.5 quart box pralines and cream ice cream (Breyers works well)|
|4 cups (2 pints) vanilla ice cream|
|1 12-ounce container white frosting|