CHOCOLATE MARTINI RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|sweetened cocoa powder|
|1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka, chilled|
|1 1/2 ounces white Creme de Cacao|
|1 chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss|
|godiva chocolate-flavored liqueur|
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with water, then dip the rim in cocoa powder (optional).
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, add the vodka and creme de cacao.
- Shake vigorously and pour into the martini glass.
- Drop a Hershey’s kiss into the glass and top with a splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur.
Calories 250.8, FatContent 1.4, SaturatedFatContent 0.7, CholesterolContent 1, SodiumContent 7.3, CarbohydrateContent 16.3, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 16, ProteinContent 0.4
CHOCOLATE MARTINI 2 | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Provided by: Lynnda Cloutier @eatygourmet
|– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|– 10 hershey’s kisses, or 4 oz. finely grated chocolate|
|– 20 oz. vodka, preferably vanilla infused|
|– 10 oz. white crème de cacao|
- Prepare 10 martini glasses by moistening their rims with water and placing them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
When glasses are chilled, spread cocoa powder in a thin layer on a plate and “salt” the rims by pressing them into the cocoa. Put a Hershey’s Kiss or half an oz. of grated chocolate at the bottom of each glass. In cocktail shaker, mix the vodka and crème de cacao with plenty of ice. Shake until mixture is well chilled and strain into the prepared martini glasses. Makes 10 martinis