THE ULTIMATE HERO BURGER | MRFOOD.COM
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit on Memorial Day Weekend–or any time you just want a top-notch burger on your plate! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juiciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty! sirop coca cola recettes.
Cook time: 10 minutes
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
|4 (6-ounce) frozen pre-formed burgers (see Notes)|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise (see Notes)|
|4 Kaiser rolls, cut in half|
|4 pieces leaf lettuce|
|4 slices tomato|
|1/4 cup sliced pickles|
|8 slices crispy cooked bacon|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat on your stovetop, heat oil until hot; saute onion 10 to 15 minutes or until caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook burgers on your grill 5 to 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness (145 degrees).
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each burger, close the top of the grill, and continue to cook until the cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise on each roll half, layer bottom of rolls each with lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, burger, pickles, and bacon. Finish it off with the top of the bun. Serve immediately.
BACKYARD HERO BURGER | RED MEAT RECIPES
Fancy burgers? Try the Backyard Hero Burger!
Categories: Red Meat
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|slices of cheese|
|green lettuces leaves|
- 1. Shape the meat into four burger patties, each weighing 200 g, and press gently in the burger press.
- 2. Brush the burgers with a little oil, and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3. Wash the lettuce leaves and tomatoes. Peel the onion and slice this and the tomatoes.
- 4. Now make the burger dressing. Wash and cut the tomato into quarters and remove the seeds. Chop the pickled gherkins finely. Combine the tomato, mayonnaise, pickled gherkins and Dijon mustard with a handheld blender. Peel and finely chop the onion and mix with the dressing. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 5. Half fill the Rapidfire Chimney Starter with Weber briquettes, light them and prepare the barbecue for direct heat –approx. 240-250°C.
- 6. Brush the grate with a neutral oil and cook the burgers for around 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 7. Re-arrange the barbecue to indirect heat, move the burgers to indirect and place a slice of cheese on each. Continue cooking until the burgers reach a core temperature of 70°C.
- 8. Split the buns. Toast on both sides until they have barbecue marks.
- 9. Assemble the burger. Spread both halves of the bun with dressing, then place the lettuce leaf, burger patty and cheese, sliced tomato and onion rings on the bottom before putting the top on.