RECETTE AVEC COURGETTES RECETTES RECIPE
|150 g dried linguine|
|2 mixed-colour courgettes|
|½ a bunch of fresh mint (15g)|
|30 g Parmesan cheese|
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, then drain, reserving a mugful of cooking water.
- Meanwhile, slice the courgettes lengthways, then again into long matchsticks with good knife skills or using the julienne cutter on a mandolin (use the guard!).
- Place a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then add the courgettes.
- Cook for 4 minutes, tossing regularly, while you finely slice the mint leaves, then stir them into the pan.
- Toss the drained pasta into the courgette pan with a splash of reserved cooking water.
- Finely grate in most of the Parmesan and a little lemon zest, squeeze in all the juice, toss well, then taste and season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.
- Dish up, finely grate over the remaining Parmesan and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil before tucking in.
Calories 430 calories, CarbohydrateContent 60 g carbohydrate, FatContent 14.5 g fat, FiberContent 2.2 g fibre, ProteinContent 18.4 g protein, SaturatedFatContent 4.4 g saturated fat, SodiumContent 0.8 g salt, SugarContent 6.3 g sugar