MACADAMIA FAT BREAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Linda Nofsinger
Categories: Quick Bread
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 18 servings
|1 cup coconut butter|
|1 cup chopped macadamia nuts|
|5 eggs, room temperature|
|1 tablespoon stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®)|
|2 teaspoons baking soda|
|¾ teaspoon salt|
|2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place coconut butter and macadamia nuts in a food processor and process on high to achieve a part butter, part chunky, nut meal. Reduce speed to medium-low and add one egg. Run processor to combine, about 10 seconds. Add remaining eggs, one at a time, blending until mixture is creamy.
- Turn off the food processor and add stevia, baking soda, and salt; process to combine, 10 to 15 seconds. Clean edges of the bowl and process until mixture is evenly blended. Pour in lemon juice and reduce speed to low; blend well. Clean the sides of the bowl again and mix once more to thoroughly combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Let cool before transferring to a wire rack.
Calories 142.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 4.3 g, CholesterolContent 45.5 mg, FatContent 13.7 g, FiberContent 2.6 g, ProteinContent 2.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.4 g, SodiumContent 258 mg, SugarContent 0.5 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
Provided by: STARBUCKS.COM
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 Serving
|1.75 cups butter|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1.25 cups sugar|
|0.75 cup brown sugar|
|2 tsp salt|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|5.5 cups all-purpose flour|
|3 cups chocolate chips|
|Starbucks VIA® Instant Italian Roast (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and cream the mixture until properly aerated.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each egg is added and fully combined.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
- Scoop the batter and deposit onto parchment-lined sheet pans.
- Bake for 14–16 minutes until center is almost done, rotate halfway.