OATMEAL CRUMBLE TOPPING – FRENCH RECIPE FOR APPLE CRISP
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Cake or tart,Fruit dessert
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|90 gr butter (cold)|
|80 gr sugar|
|50 gr flour|
|50 gr oatmeal|
- Cut cold butter into cubes. Pour the dry ingredients (sugar, flour and oatmeal) into a container.
- Gently combine with your fingertips (so that butter won’t melt in contact with the heat of your skin) or with a food processor. See on the pics underneath the texture you should get. The idea is to break butter into small parts that will be coated with the other ingredients, not to have a very homogeneous paste.
- Then arrange chosen fruits in a baking tin.
- Cover with the crumble topping without pressing. Bake at 180°C for about 30 min.
YOGURT AND FRUIT PARFAITS RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by: Rachael Ray : Food Network
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|3 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt|
|1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice|
|1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries|
|1 cup good quality granola|
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy.
Calories 233 calorie, FatContent 3 grams, SaturatedFatContent 0 grams, CholesterolContent 4 milligrams, SodiumContent 124 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 42 grams, FiberContent 6 grams, ProteinContent 11 grams, SugarContent 27 grams