HOW TO COOK FROZEN MEATBALLS IN THE AIR FRYER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Soup Loving Nicole
Categories: Air Fryer Recipes
Total time: 13 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Yield: 12 meatballs
|1 (12 ounce) package frozen cooked meatballs|
|nonstick cooking spray|
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread out frozen meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Spray tops with cooking spray.
- Cook in the air fryer for 4 minutes. Shake, and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
Calories 242.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7.2 g, CholesterolContent 94.2 mg, FatContent 14.5 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 19 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.2 g, SodiumContent 139.8 mg
AIR FRYER FROZEN MEATBALLS – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 19 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 17 minutes
|16 Frozen Beef Meatballs|
- Remove your frozen beef meatballs from the packaging and place in the air fryer. Make sure they are not overcrowded and there is room for them to cook.
- Set the temperature to 160c/320f and the time for 12 minutes.
- When it beeps after 12 minutes adjust the temperature to 180c/360f and cook for a final 5 minutes. Serve with your favourite pasta.
Calories 147 kcal, ProteinContent 9 g, FatContent 12 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, CholesterolContent 40 mg, SodiumContent 31 mg, UnsaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving