PRALINE AMANDE RECETTES RECIPE
|150 g raw hazelnuts|
|150 g raw almonds|
|200 g caster sugar|
|50 g water|
- Pour the water and sugar in your cocotte.
- When the temperature hits 116 degrees (or whan you have 5-6 mm bubbles), add the almonds and hazelnuts.
- Cook at medium heat while mixing with a wooden spatula for 20 minutes.
- You will coat the dried fruits with sugar. It will get white first (with a sandy texture) then it will caralemize.
- When you get a nice auburn color, stop cooking.
- Pour your almonds and hazelnuts on a silicon mat or a Teflon large plate. Spread them so that they will cool down properly.
- When they have cooled down, place them in your food processor bowl.
- Mix 3 times, wait 5 minutes between each time. You will get a dry powder first. Then a more shiny and oily powder. And finally a smooth praline paste.