CHEESECAKE ON A STICK | TASTEMADE
|7 ounces vanilla crackers or graham crackers|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|14 ounces cream cheese|
|1 1/2 cups heavy cream|
|1 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|17 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted|
|1 cup chocolate sprinkles|
- In a food processor, grind the crackers, add the butter, and mix for another 2 minutes or until it forms crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of pan and place in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place in fridge for 1 hour or until hardened.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Use a sharp knife to score the cheesecake into slices without cutting all the way through.
- Add the popsicle sticks, then cut the cheesecake slices.
- Place them in the freezer for 3 hours until frozen.
- Dip cheesecake slices in the melted chocolate. Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and serve.