INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: pschelf
Categories: Pork Baby Back Ribs
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
|2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 ½ teaspoons cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 rack baby back pork ribs|
|1 cup beef broth|
|¼ cup barbeque sauce, or as needed|
- Combine kosher salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice mixture.
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Transfer ribs to the prepared baking sheet. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Calories 334.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.8 g, CholesterolContent 87.6 mg, FatContent 22.8 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 19.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.4 g, SodiumContent 3349.4 mg, SugarContent 8.1 g