GANACHE POUR MACARONS RECETTES RECIPE
|180 g egg whites (5 egg whites) (for the shells)|
|230 g sifted ground almond (for the shells)|
|250 g sifted icing sugar (for the shells)|
|20 g unsweetened cocoa (for the shells)|
|250 g caster sugar (for the shells)|
|65 g water (for the shells)|
|325 g chocolate (for the ganache)|
|35 g unsweetened cocoa (for the ganache)|
|125 g butter at room temperature (for the ganache)|
|360 g liquid cream 30% fat (for the ganache)|
- Prepare the ganache.
- Heat the cream and remove form the stove once it starts boiling.
- Pour on the chocolate and cocoa. Wait 1 minute or 2, then mix.
- Add the butter cut in pieces. Mix.
- Place a cling film on the surface and place in your fridge.
- Prepare the macaron shells.
- Mix the almond powder, icing sugar, cocoa and 80-90 g egg whites in a large bowl. You should get a very compact mixture.
- Start whisking the remaining egg whites at speed vitesse 4 on a scale from 1 to 6.
- In the meantime boil the water and caster sugar. When the syrup reaches 118 degrees (or when you have littles bubbles all over the surface), pour it gently on the egg whites while whisking.
- Keep on whisking until the mixture gets below 50 degrees (you should be able to place your hands against the bowl without burning them).
- Add a large tablespoon of this meringue to your almond batter and mix with the spatula.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix with the spatula.
- Add another thrid of meringue and mix.
- Add the last third and mix.
- Mix gently until the batter surface flattens when you stop mixing. Be carefull, if you mix to much you won’t get the right result after baking.
- Pipe macarons shells, leave enough space between the shells.
- Leave to dry 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven at 170 degrees.
- Bake each tray (one after the other) 20 minutes.
- Place your shells on a grid for cooling down.
- Pipe the ganache on half of the shells.
- Cover each shell and ganache with a second shell.
- Set aside in a box in your fridge for 48 hours.
PLAT COQUILLE SAINT JACQUES RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: harrydoerr
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|2 cups Dry white wine (Or 1 1/2 c vermouth)|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Bay leaf|
|4 Tbsp Shallots minced (Or green onions)|
|2 Pounds Washed bay scallops|
|1 Pound Mushrooms Sliced or minced|
|6 Tbsp Butter|
|8 Tbsp Flour|
|1 1/2 cups Milk|
|4 Egg yolks|
|1 cup Whipping cream|
|Salt and pepper|
|Drops Lemon Juice|
|3 Tbsp Butter|
|12 Tbsp Cheese grated Swiss or Gruyere|
“text”: “Cooking the scallops Simmer wine and flavorings for 5 minutes. Add scallops and mushrooms to the wine and add enough water to barely cover ingredients. Bring to simmer. Cover and simmer slowly for 5 minutes. Remove scallops and mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside. The sauce Rapidly boil down the cooking liquid until it is reduced to 2 cups. Melt the butter, blend in flour and cook slowly, stirring, until they foam and froth together for 2 minutes without coloring. Off heat, beat in the boiling cooking liquid, then the milk. Boil, stirring, for 1 minute. Sauce will be very thick. Blend the egg yolks and cream in a bowl, then beat the hot sauce into them by dribbles. Return the sauce to the pan and boil, stirring, for 1 minutes. Thin out with more cream if needed. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Final assembly Cut the scallops (if not bay) into crosswise pieces about 1/8 inch thick. Blend two-thirds of sauce with scallops and mushrooms. Butter the shells and spoon the scallops and mushrooms into them, and cover with the rest of the sauce.* Sprinkle with grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese, dot with butter. Arrange on a broiling pan. 15 minutes before serving, set the scallops 8-9 inches under a moderate broiler to heat through gradually, and to brown the top of the sauce. Serve as soon as possible. *can be set aside or refrigerated until ready to gratiné.”
Calories 346 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.2494848095111 g, CholesterolContent 205.308020869608 mg, FatContent 26.2082331190674 g, FiberContent 0.83783172548896 g, ProteinContent 6.65579133239569 g, SaturatedFatContent 15.4769888496532 g, SodiumContent 173.733920868563 mg, SugarContent 19.4116530840221 g, TransFatContent 1.87252092219343 g