CHILI’S SALSA RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies|
|1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice)|
|4 teaspoons jalapenos (canned,diced, not pickled)|
|1/4 cup yellow onion (diced)|
|1/2-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon sugar|
- In food processor place jalapenos and onions.
- Process for just a few seconds.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
- Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
- Place in covered container and chill.
- A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.
- Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.
Calories 5.1, FatContent 0, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 70.2, CarbohydrateContent 1.2, FiberContent 0.2, SugarContent 0.4, ProteinContent 0.2
BEST COPYCAT CHILI’S SALSA RECIPE – COPYCAT CHILI’S RECIPES …
Provided by: Krista Marshall
Total time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, with juice|
|1 (14.5-oz) can whole tomatoes, with juice|
|1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped|
|½ jalapeno pepper, coarsely chopped|
|1 tsp garlic salt|
|1 tsp salt|
|½ tsp cumin|
|¼ tsp sugar|
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse into well combined. Stir mixture, checking for any remaining large pieces. Pulse again if necessary. Transfer to a bowl or jar with lid. Chill, covered for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips and limes if desired.