CHILI’S COPYCAT CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless|
|4 teaspoons cajun seasoning|
|4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine|
|3 cups heavy cream|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained|
|2 roma tomatoes, diced|
|1/2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste|
- Slightly moisten chicken with water.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter, over medium heat, turning whenever necessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well.
- When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
- Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates (2) and top with chicken, diced tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- Throw a thick, garlicky slice of Texas toast on that bad boy and enjoy!
Calories 1107.4, FatContent 89.1, SaturatedFatContent 52.7, CholesterolContent 332.5, SodiumContent 990.9, CarbohydrateContent 52.4, FiberContent 6.8, SugarContent 1.1, ProteinContent 28.3