(10-MIN) CHILI GARLIC UDON STIR FRY – RECIPEMAGIK
Provided by: Anjali
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|4 Oz Udon Noodles|
|1 Tbsp Sesame Oil|
|1 cup Cabbage (chopped)|
|1 cup Carrots (chopped (1 medium sized carrot))|
|1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|5 cloves Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp Salt & Pepper|
|1 Tbsp Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Sriracha|
|¼ cup Brown Sugar|
|Green Onions (finely chopped)|
- Bring a pot of water to boil. As the water boils add the Udon Noodles and cook until it comes to a boil. As it cooks for 3-4 minutes, drain the noodles, wash them with cold tap water and keep them aside.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a Pan. As the oil shimmers, add the Chopped Veggies, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt & Pepper. Saute until they tenderize for about 2 minutes on high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low. Pour Soy Sauce, Sriracha, and Brown Sugar over the veggies and toss to combine everything. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 2 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add the cooked Udon Noodles in the simmering sauce and toss to combine. Stir fry over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Green Onions and serve immediately.
Calories 278 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 51 g, ProteinContent 7 g, FatContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 954 mg, FiberContent 4 g, SugarContent 24 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving