CHEESECAKE FACTORY OREO CHEESECAKE (COPYCAT) RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 16 serving(s)
|1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (about 18 to 23 cookies finely chopped)|
|2 tablespoons melted butter|
|1 1/2 lbs cream, cheese-24 ounces (3 blocks of cream cheese)|
|1 cup sugar|
|5 large eggs|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1/4 cup all-purpose flour|
|8 ounces sour cream|
|5 Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped for the batter)|
|7 -9 coarsely chopped Oreo cookies, for the top of cheese cake|
- Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs and press in the bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan. Cover bottom and 1/2-1 inch up the sides with crumbs. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- All ingredients need to be at room temperature before beginning.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Keep mixer on a low setting during the mixing and beating process.
- Add sugar gradually and continue beating cream cheese until mixed through.
- Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until blended.
- Stir vanilla, salt and flour into cream cheese and egg mixture.
- Add the sour cream.
- Turn off the mixer and gently stir in the 5 coarsely chopped Oreo cookies with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into springform pan; top with the 7-9 remaining coarsely chopped cookies.
- Place pan on top rack and in the middle of a preheated oven at 325 degrees and bake for 60- 75 minutes or until it jiggles slightly in the middle when the pan is gently shaken.
- Turn off the oven, prop the door open several inches and let the cheese cake stay in the oven for one hour.
- Cool on wire rack.
- When cool, refrigerate for 24 hours.
Calories 285.6, FatContent 20.8, SaturatedFatContent 11.9, CholesterolContent 117, SodiumContent 141.2, CarbohydrateContent 21.9, FiberContent 0.3, SugarContent 16.7, ProteinContent 3.9