HARD BOILED EGGS IN MICROWAVE – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Total time: 11 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 9 minutes
|6 Large Eggs|
- Let your tap run until you have warm/hot water. Then pour into your bowl until ¾ full.
- Prick the bottoms of your large eggs with a pin or a needle to allow the moisture to come out of the eggs during the cooking process.
- Place the large eggs into the warm water and then place the bowl into the microwave.
- Microwave your eggs for 9 minutes on medium.
- Once cooked drain the water, add in cold tap water, and peel your hard boiled eggs.
Calories 189 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, ProteinContent 17 g, FatContent 13 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 491 mg, SodiumContent 187 mg, SugarContent 1 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving