CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
beignet pomme de terre recettes.
Provided by: STARBUCKS.COM
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
|0.333 cup light brown sugar, packed|
|0.666 cup all-purpose flour|
|1.5 tsp ground cinnamon|
|0.25 tsp salt|
|4 Tbsp unsalted cold butter, cubed|
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, mix together room temperature butter and sugar. It should be light and fluffy; do not over whip.
- Stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl.
- Now add in 1 egg at a time, mixing in between each addition. Stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl.
- Combine the vanilla extract and Greek yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add ⅓ of the flour mixture to the egg mixture, followed by ⅓ of the yogurt mixture. Repeat 2 more times until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Combine all cinnamon streusel ingredients with a fork until they reach a crumbly consistency, do not over mix into paste.
- Fill ⅓ of a greased muffin tin or mini loaf pan with batter, sprinkle thin layer of cinnamon streusel mixture on top of batter, then repeat process one more time so that muffin tin or loaf pan is ⅔ filled with streusel on top.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, let cool, then serve and enjoy alongside a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks® Breakfast Blend coffee.