PATTE AU THON RECETTES RECIPE
Savory loaf called cake salé are classic homecooking treats in France, flovored with all kind of ingredients. We love it with tuna. chocolat amer recettes.
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 large can tuna (400 gr (280 gr drained))|
|200 gr flour|
|1 pack baking powder (11 gr)|
|50 ml olive oil|
|100 ml milk (or vegetal milk)|
|125 gr feta|
|75 gr sun-dried tomatoes|
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350°F
- In a bowl, whisk eggs as you would do for an omelet.
- Add flour and baking powder and combine.
- Then olive oil and milk, combine again until you get a smooth batter.
- Drain tuna, rourghly crumble it and add it to the preparation. Combine.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Add them to the preparation with feta cubes.
- Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter, sprinkle a bit of flour (or use a silicone mold, no need to grease).
- Pour the batter and cook for about 45 minutes at 180 °C / 350°F. When the tip of a knife comes out dry, the loaf is baked.