CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD – MY PARISIAN KITCHEN
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Categories: Cake or tart
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|2 ripe bananas|
|Juice of 1 lemon|
|100 gr dark chocolate|
|120 gr caster sugar|
|250 gr flour|
|120 gr butter|
|10 gr baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel bananas and mash them roughly in a bowl with the back of a fork. Juice lemon and add it to bananas. Mix.
- Coarsely chop chocolate on a cutting board with a kitchen knife. Fairly large pieces should remain so that all won’t melt while baking and that you will have chocolate chips at each bite.
- In a bowl or with a food processor, mix the ingredients in the following order: beat eggs with sugar. Then add flour, baking powder and the pinch of salt. Mix.
- Gently melt butter and add it. Finally, add the banana, lemon and chocolate mixture. Mix again.
- Grease and flour your cake mold (or use a silicone tin) and pour in your preparation.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 °C.
- Check if it’s well cooked by inserting the blade of a knife. It should come out clean.
ULTRA MOIST BANANA BREAD | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
|11/2 cups (225 g) unbleached all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking powder|
|1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking soda|
|1 1/4 cups (310 ml) mashed ripe bananas (3-4 bananas)|
|1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut milk (see note)|
|1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice|
|1/2 cup (115 g) unsalted butter, softened|
|1 cup (210 g) sugar|
|1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract|
- Ultra Moist Banana Bread
Calories 310 calories