HOW TO MAKE CRISPY BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN HOT WINGS
Provided by: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 servings
|1 pound chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/3 cup hot pepper hot sauce (suggested brand: Frank’s Red Hot)|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|Celery, for serving|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|6 ounces crumbled blue cheese|
|1 tablespoon minced parsley|
|Salt and fresh ground pepper|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Set a wire rack inside a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Season wings with salt. Spread out in one layer on wire rack. Bake until cooked through and crispy, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove saucepan from the heat, and then stir in hot sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt, to taste.
- Toss the baked chicken wings in the sauce and serve with celery and blue cheese dip.
- Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, and parsley together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
ServingSize 1/2 the recipe, Calories 487, ProteinContent 29 g, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 0 g, SugarContent 0 g, FatContent 41 g, SaturatedFatContent 20 g, CholesterolContent 222 mg
BUFFALO WILD WINGS-LIKE PARMESAN GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3/4 Cups
|4 garlic cloves, peeled|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons light corn syrup|
|5 teaspoons parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon white vinegar|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|1/4 teaspoon dried basil|
|1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss garlic cloves with oil in a small oven-safe dish. and then bake in the preheated oven for 20 mins or until the cloves soften and begin to turn light brown. Cool garlic and then run cloves through a garlic press or finely mince with a sharp knife.
- Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before using.
- To use sauce, pour 1/4 cup over 12 cooked chicken wings, breaded tenders, or chicken nuggets and toss gently until coated. Makes 3/4 cup sauce, enough to coat 36 wings.
Calories 913.3, FatContent 61.8, SaturatedFatContent 10.5, CholesterolContent 50.5, SodiumContent 2875.6, CarbohydrateContent 90.2, FiberContent 1.1, SugarContent 26.5, ProteinContent 7