55 PIZZA RECIPES BETTER THAN DELIVERY – WHAT’S GABY COOKING
Provided by: Gaby
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 42 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
|1 recipe Homemade Pizza Dough|
|1/2 cup pizza sauce|
|8 ounces burrata cheese|
|1 3- ounce package prosciutto|
|handful of fresh basil (fried or torn into pieces)|
|red pepper flakes|
- Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees.
- Thirty minutes before cooking the pizza, put your pizza stone in the oven.
- Stretch out your pizza dough using your hands in a circular motion, then lay it on a flat surface and flatten it out using a rolling pin. If you have a pizza peel, sprinkle some flour on it and place the stretched out dough on the peel.
- Once your dough is flat and ready to be heated, use a spoon to spread the pizza sauce all around the dough leaving a little bit for the crust.
- Pop your pizza peel in the oven and slide it over the stone for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, pull out the pizza and sprinkle the creamy burrata on top of the pie.
- Put your pizza back in the oven for another 3-4 minutes.
- When the cheese is just starting to melt, take it out and top with prosciutto and the fried basil, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve immediately.
BETTER-THAN-TACO BELL MEXICAN PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Annie Campbell
Categories: Beef Pizza
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 individual pizzas
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|8 (8 inch) flour tortillas|
|1 cup refried beans, warmed|
|1 cup cooked, Mexican-seasoned ground beef|
|½ cup taco sauce|
|¼ cup red enchilada sauce|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend|
|½ cup diced tomatoes|
|3 tablespoons sliced black olives|
|3 tablespoons chopped green onions|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a deep skillet over high heat. Pan-fry each tortilla turning frequently, adding more oil as needed, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Allow to drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- To assemble each pizza, place 4 fried tortillas on a baking sheet. Spread 3 tablespoons of refried beans evenly on top of every other tortilla, then add 2 to 3 tablespoons ground beef. Place the other 4 tortillas on top.
- Mix together the taco sauce and enchilada sauce in a small bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture on top of the tortillas and spread evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup of each type of cheese evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with diced tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and any additional garnishes. Cut into quarters, and serve immediately.
Calories 873.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 70.7 g, CholesterolContent 119.6 mg, FatContent 45.4 g, FiberContent 7.3 g, ProteinContent 43.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 20.2 g, SodiumContent 1410.8 mg