ROASTED PORK LOIN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kathleen Burton
Categories: Pork Roast
Total time: 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pork loin
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon dried rosemary|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|2 pounds boneless pork loin roast|
|¼ cup olive oil|
|½ cup white wine|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle to make a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press garlic paste into the openings. Rub pork loin with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil. Set into an oven-safe pan.
- Place pork loin into the preheated oven, turning and basting with pan liquids every 30 minutes. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 90 minutes to 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove roast to a platter and keep warm.
- Place pan onto the stove over medium-high heat and pour wine into it. Heat wine and stir to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice pork loin and serve with pan juices.
Calories 300.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.1 g, CholesterolContent 71.4 mg, FatContent 21.1 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 22.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.9 g, SodiumContent 58 mg