WW 0 POINT WEIGHT WATCHERS CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 32 minutes
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 cup, 6-8 serving(s)
|3 cups nonfat vegetable broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tablespoon tomato paste|
|2 cups chopped cabbage|
|1/2 yellow onion|
|1/2 cup chopped carrot|
|1/2 cup green beans|
|1/2 cup chopped zucchini|
|1/2 teaspoon basil|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|salt & pepper|
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
- All very good. You can customize it a bit.
Calories 22, FatContent 0.1, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 34.6, CarbohydrateContent 5, FiberContent 1.5, SugarContent 2.5, ProteinContent 1